Monday, April 02, 2007

It's been a week...

Well this week has been very challenging with SOOOO many things. Too much to get into but anyways, right now things are going pretty good, the kids are watching a movie and Jeremy Bell is over today. They are also playing baby and Isaiah is in bed. I will be getting my books out to do some studying in a few minutes once I am done here updating this blog.(now that it has taken me like 1hr to update) Oh did I tell you all that my cats are going to be having babies??? They are both pregnant. Who wants a little kitten?? I'm really excited for the kittens to be born I was feeling the belly of Dalmation and I could feel the kittens moving around. So sweet. I need to take a picture of them they look so fat.


Okay so here's an update of all my kids:




Joshua: Well he has been really running on my last nerve but I still love him dearly. He was bad at school last week and we got a note sent home. Oh man what to do. He lost 2 teeth and one more is really loose and another one is getting loose. He is getting much better at reading french he has always been doing good but because he could read so well in English before Grade 1 they thought that he would be at a higher level in french so they put him in a special class and he is really taking right off. He is now on C books which when he started the class about 2 weeks ago with march break in the middle, he was on level B books so that's great! He is so smart. Joshua has made a new best friend his name is Chandler he is such a sweet boy. He has been over for a sleep over 2 times already. His mom and I are great friends his whole family is great. His big sister babysits for us and she does a great job at it too!
Hannah: She is doing great at school as well of course it's really just for fun for her but she is doing really well and enjoying it. She is learning how to open up more in public places and she is having fun playing with all her friends. As far as her health goes it is doing well right now. She hasn't had a fever in 2 weeks which is wonderful. Her tests that she has gotten done include Blood Work-Her hemoglobin is down not sure what we have to do about that if anything at all. She has no allergies. She had an ultrasound on thursday and they are also going to be doing a cystogram April 30th.
Leah: now this little spit fire is going thru something that I just don't know what to do with. She is having major attitude problems and lots of temper tantrums. I'd love to know how to deal with them but it's a challenge. She is so sweet though she just cracks me right up and the talking that is coming from her is so funny!
Isaiah: Well he has become a momma's boy and is attached to me like CRAZY! He is really getting quite a cranky baby. But he is starting to sleep all night again. Over the last week he has slept problay 4-5 nights stright yeah for a good nights sleep! He is up crawling all over the place walking around the furniture and talking like crazy. My favorite thing he does right now is when he lifs his arms up to be picked up I love it! He has decided that he doesn't really like veggies anymore but is loving chopped up fruit and yogurt.This is Isaiah's favorite toy!
I guess that's it for now. It's time to get a snack for the children here! Have a wonderful day!

One day that Chandler was over for a sleepover. Man he is such a great kid. Him and Joshua get along so great it's wonderful!

4 comments:

jude said...

I'm sure my girls would love to have one of those kitties, but I must resist. I hope you can find homes for them all.

I had to laught when you said Leah was your little spit fire. LOL I'm dealing with the same from my Leah. (same temperment too) It is challenging for sure. I wish I knew what to tell you, we still haven't figured it out yet here either.

Isaiah is such a cutie!!

Anonymous said...

hi thanks for the update on the kids, they're cuties even if they're making you earn your wages ;) God Bless you, keep running to him. Patti

Anonymous said...

Great update Alisha! I will keep you in my prayers for guidance in regards to dealing with trying behaviors. We've definitely had our times of it around here! I hope they can figure something out for Hannah...bless her heart! She looks great though! All your kidos look great :) Anyway, take care and I'm sure I'll be talking to you soon!

jude said...

Oh I forgot to ask, what are they doing an ultrasound on Hannah for? I'm glad she is feeling well now.

..and Joshua is sweet with that toothless smile!