Tuesday, March 27, 2007

200 posts....

My last post was 200 I can't believe that...
Okay so now for something a little more intersting. Well Isaiah is sick again what is with all this sickness, He has a fever I gave him advil this morning at 10:30 and checked his temp and it was still 103.5 and than I gave him tylenol so hopefully it has come down a bit. Before I leave to get Hannah from school I'm going to check it to see if it has come down any. we went to the doctor this morning and she said that she thinks it's just a virus (gastrointestinal) since he is having dirrhea as well. Oh man crazy times. Well hope you all are feeling better than Isaiah is feeling.

This morning I woke up at 6am and changed Isaiah and checked his temp and than he went back to sleep so I went downstairs and did my devotions it was the best morning I have had in a long time. I must admit I haven't been that great at reading my bible but I really want to do it more but I have come across so many encouraging verses that I'd like to share with you hopefully this will encourage you as well. Greg and I have both been very stressed about money issues and just different things in life anyways so as I was thumbing thru my bible this is what I found. This is the NIV verson.

Philippians 4:5-7

5 Always be full of joy in the Lord. I say it again- rejoice! Let everyone see that you are considerate in all you do. Remember, the Lord is coming soon.
6 Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need and thank him for all he has done.
7 If you do this, you will experience God's peace, which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

I stuck this one up on my fridge for the day:

Psalm 34:6
I cried out to the Lord in my suffering, and he heard me. He set me free from all my fears.


I just think it's so wonderful that even in our hardest times the Lord stills cares about us and wants us to lean on him for our strength. There are so many times that I could just get caught up in my situation and say oh poor pitty me and go on and on but I must just "Tell God what I need and thank him from all he has done."

No comments: