Since being on here before we have moved to a small farm in Harrington and currently own 4 horses 23 Chickens, 2 cats, a dog and of course 4 lovely kids!!!
We are having so much fun with the farm and I have started riding a 2 year old horse he has only had 16 rides on him and he is learning so fast he is doing awesome!!!
All the kids are doing so well Leah is not feeling well today but just has a little fever and just not feeling herself.
No school tomorrow so looking for someone to watch the kids for the day I didnt know there was no school until today after the kids came home from school!
So Hannah, Leah, Isaiah and I are watching tv while having snacks....Ok leah is actually sleeping so I'm going to carry her up to her bed for the night.
Well I don't feel like I have much more to input right now so maybe tomorrow ill have more exciting news!
1st Chrstmas in Harrington with Grampy and Grammy and Jenn and Andrew and the kids it was a full house but as so very much fun!!
No comments:
Post a Comment