A family's Journal of our daily activites and milestones. Check back daily for our updates and pictures
Friday, March 14, 2008
Isaiah talking 21 months
Here's a few words that Isaiah can say and that I can get out of him. He loves to talk now and is enjoying copying what people say. Today was the first time he said PLEASE...what a polite kid!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
cute! he's becoming quite the little talker. jacob is the same way, i should try to get him on video! melissa
love those "princess dresses". which reminds me that I woke up this morning and felt that the baby was going to be a girl. weird. with jacob it was always jacob, but with this one it is "the baby" because I just don't have a feeling about it yet. maybe that feeling this morning is the clue, even though jacob can say Zack already. oops! mel
2 comments:
cute! he's becoming quite the little talker. jacob is the same way, i should try to get him on video!
melissa
love those "princess dresses". which reminds me that I woke up this morning and felt that the baby was going to be a girl. weird. with jacob it was always jacob, but with this one it is "the baby" because I just don't have a feeling about it yet. maybe that feeling this morning is the clue, even though jacob can say Zack already. oops!
mel
Post a Comment