Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Back into the swing of things....

Okay so my parents have been here and have left. We had a great visit with them. We went to basin head 4 times while they were here we went to shinning waters, camping, cavendish beach, wood islands park, cape bear lighthouse, . I also had a nice visit with my brother Anthony and his wife and 2 beautiful boys. It was a wonderful time with my family. Here's some pictures of what we have done.



















4 comments:

Chris and Christy Marsh said...

Looks like you all had lots of fun! I'v been waiting patiently for an update! I love Isaiah's curls!!

Carrie said...

Welcome back! I've missed the pictures and updates. Looks like you have all been enjoying yourselves. Isn't nice to have family around?

Paul & Kathy Moore said...

I cna't believe the time went sssooo fast!!!! We had such a great time and are looking forward to the next one. The picture are excellent!!!!!

Paul & Kathy Moore said...

these are some of my favourite pictures and memories.. too fast!!!