
On tuesday, dad and I went and rented a canoe and went on a 10 km (2 1/2 hr) long canoe ride down the grande river in Waterloo. It was so beautiful and really enjoyable. Both dad and I got sunburns! We brought a lunch and had a picnic on the boat it was almost as good as a cruise!


Oh the way we found so many geese! These are just a few of them!


After the canoeing trip we went horseback riding for 1 hr! That was so much fun too but my butt is bruised now!
This is dad's horse and his name is Randy! He was a very nice horse and always wanted to move!
This was my horse her name was Alice! She was a bit lazy at the first but then she was good after she got going!
And of course a trip to Ontario to see mom and dad wouldn't be complete with out visiting Picard Peanuts!


And as well as visiting Krispy Kreme donuts! I picked up 2 dozen for Greg and the kids and for our wonderful friends Richard and Amanda!
Off to the airport, it wasen't sad this time because mom and dad are coming down in just 3 short weeks to visit us anyways so there were no tears this good bye! When they leave from here there will be lost of tears!

I love you Mom & Dad, Thank-You for the best 4 days I've had in a VERY long time! LOVE YOU AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU SOON!
5 comments:
Looks like you had a great time with your folks. T he canoe trip looked beautiful, & the horses. Your a very lucky lady, hope you know that.
Mike
Alisha, you look so happy in these pictures! Its nice to see you gleaming!!You and your Dad must have had a great time :) And oh yah, you hot little mama you - looking great!
Christy
I thought you said there were no pictures! lol ;) Looks like you had a great time! Glad you got to spend time with your parents! Bet Greg and the kids were happy to see you home! How did Isaiah do without you for 4 days?
Hey Alisha!
I'm so envious that you got to go to Ontario to visit your parents! It looks like you had an awsome time! I love Canada's wonderland and it's been 10 years since I was there last!
Take care!
Isabelle
I'm not sure if the hot "little momma" mention that the Wonder-team broke their Wonderland record with 29 rides in one day!!!! previous best was 26.... bring it on we are going to break the 30 mark next time!
Post a Comment