Friday, May 25, 2007

It's been a while!

Well to update you on my weight watchers since I haven't done that partly because I didn't do well and also I haven't been on here much either! Well over the last 2 weeks I gained 3 lbs that sucks so bad but oh well I will do better this week.

Here's a few new pictures of the kittens. they ventured upstairs and were sleeping all around the house it was really cute!










I got my hair Krimped remember that way back in the day that it was in thing to do. Anyways it was pretty fun getting it done!
Olympian Closing Joshua was very proud of getting his bronze medal.
Hannah graduated out of gopher buddies and now is going to be going on wednesday night.
There is a couple at the church that just had their 13th baby and so i decided to make some food for them. Well this is what I made for them. 4 loaves of bread, 3 lemon pies, 40 tea biscuts, 60 chocolate chip cookies! I couldn't imagine doing this every day.
Look it snowed on May 17th can you believe it?
Isaiah's new favoriate food.

7 comments:

jude said...

LOL @ the krimped hair! Brings back memories!! You are too sweet making all that food. Wow, 13, I can't imagine cooking for that many either.

Paul & Kathy Moore said...

I think you have just as many kids. Don't you have 9 cats and 4 kids? Well i can' imagine having that manykids.

You have such a great family I really miss being able to spend time with you and the kids.

Joshua looks so grown up with his teeth missing!!! See you soon.

Carrie said...

Welcome back! Oh yes I remember the krimped hair days...was it done in fun or is the style coming back????!Too cute.
I can't imagine having that many cats around.The kids are growing and as cute as always.

We are on the move...Cape Breton.We will be packed and gone the end of June.Yes the house is SOLD!
I will stay in touch.

Anonymous said...

love the krimped look, you should do it that way all the time. ha ha!
I love joshua's smile. so adorable! I havn't given jacob watermelon yet, I'll have to try that tomorrow!
13 kids, that's amazing and so is the food that you made. Wow, and it looks sooooo good. Especailly the lemon pies.
The kittens are cute, I love the orange ones the best. I think it's crazy being in a house with 5 cats, I couldn't imagine 9!
have fun and keep up the great work! You Rock!
(I still can't believe that you made all that food!)
melissa and Jacob
ps I think we might be coming home the middle of August. no dates yet

Chris and Christy Marsh said...

13? All birthed? Oh my, well - I bet they are very special people either way. Where do they all sleep.

Cary Sawatsky said...

Hey Alisha, okay so I join everyone else by laughing at the hair and remembering the good ol' days. Your hair has gotten really long! The girls come on your blog just to see the kittens. They have all said that they have had dreams about waking up on Christmas morning and each one gets a cat--I think it's a scheme! Anyway, the girls and I will be arriving in Charlottetown on June 16th, and will be there for about 2 weeks. We are so excited and are planning on filling in every stickin' minute!!! See you then!

Anonymous said...

Cute kitties and kiddies :) And yes, I had a crimper back in the days :) Don't think I'd pick back up on that fad even if it came back into style! LOL