Daddy Rocking Isaiah on the cow rocker!
Leah our wrestler!
.jpg)
He's pretty cute with hats on too!

Prim and Proper Hannah!
.jpg)
Spiderman Hannah!
Pregnant Tiger Lilly When will these babies EVER going to come out!
As I was going up to put Isaiah and Leah down for a nap I caught Tigger Lilly in labor about to deliver her first Kitten upstairs on the chair in the hallway. We quickly got the basket for her to birth in and within minutes she had her first Kitten. By the time she had the first one cleaned up she was ready to deliver the 2nd one. Once again by the time the 2nd one was cleaned off she was pushing to have #3. The 3rd one was a little harder for her to deliver. It was breeched it took maybe 1-2 mins for it to come out but Tiger Lilly did great! The first 3 are orange they are really cute!
It was taking quite a while for the 4th one to come out it must have been 30 mins since the last one was all cleaned up and put in the warming bed. I noticed she was having some contractions and was pushing a bunch but she was really tired and very weak.Well finally #4 was Born.............
.............
................
..................
.........................
.................................
.......................................
...............................................
.......................................................
................................................................
.....................................................................
............................................................................
...............................................................................
.......................................................................................
.............................................................................................
...................................................................................................
......................................................................................................
............................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................
...............................................................................................................................
.....................................................................................................................................
...........................................................................................................................................
...................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................
..................................................................................................................................................................
............................................................................................................................................................................
THE KITTEN IS BLACK!
It looks so funny he's the black kitten of the family. So in totaly she has had 4 kittens I thought I could feel another one in there but it's been about 1 hr and she hasn't had anymore so I guessing it wasen't another kitten.
It was such a good experience for the kids it's like discovery channel at home. My friend Amanada and her 2 kids came over to watch and experience the birth as well so it was really nice for them too! What an exciting afternoon!
5 comments:
awwww...very cute :) But I DON'T want one ;) I was going to say that I could empathize with Tiger Lilly still being pregnant, but then she had to go and have them! LOL When will it be my turn?! LOL
Congratulations on your newest little additions. They are so cute!
We think that Rachael and the family would have room for at least one more! Hee, hee! Tiger Lily looks like she was a real trooper! We're sure she will be a fantastic mother!
So how many kids is that in the Mermuys household now? According to our calculations that makes 11! :o) Will you get any child tax credit for the kittens?
R & J
wow! That is hilarious. I'm sure the kids are loving the kitties...hopefully not too much :)
Cute kittens and kiddies. Isaiah looks so much bigger and older since Christmas.
Post a Comment