Thursday, February 15, 2007

Thursday...

Good Day you all,
Today was an intersting day we had a "storm" last night okay so it really wasent Anything at all. A bit of wind snow and rain it was just wet this morning and school was delayed 1 hr. That only screws up everyones day oh well we made it. I went and wrote my tests for chapter 6 this morning they went well. I got my chapter 5 test back and got 98% on all of the 3 tests.

I was suppose to go to the doctors this morning but I didn't because my lump is gone I think it was just a blockage so that's wonderful now I don't have to worry.

Greg was listening to the radio and he heard my name being called cause I won a Jack Frost Ticket for the weekend festival I'm so excited. Joshua was so pumped beacuse we wanted to take the kids but the tickets are $14 and we just don't have that kind of money to buy 5 tickets to go to it so I won one and so I decided since I won one I'll buy 2 more and me or Greg will go with Joshua & Hannah. They will have so much fun. They are very excited. Yeah for Ocean 100 for letting me "win"

Well I'm going to start chapter 7 now 11 more chapters to go after this!

1 comment:

Paul & Kathy Moore said...

Isn't God wonderful.. we have lumps in our lives, we're concerned, worried and pray that God will deal with our concerns. I'm glad to say that God has handled this lump! Thank you.

I'm glad this is gone and you are doing great, cus we love ya sweetie.

dd