For christmas we got a winnie the Pooh waffle maker and it came in yesterday and I picked it up this morning after going to the gym came home and made waffles. They were so yummy I even have 4 to put in the freezer for another time. it was a lot of fun making them but they are quite challenging!
the kids loved it so much and they can't fight over having a pooh bear or tigger cause they are both on the waffle.


5 comments:
I like those. They lookk yummy!!!! Can you take a betterpicture of the waffle iron for me? I want to see what it looks like.
Now we are REALLY jealous! Waffles and snow?? Life's not fair. Actually catching up with your family was a great idea for us to do this afternoon. Starting classes? You go girl!
HEY!!!! I want one too please....send it by mail...I'll be waiting with a fork in one hand and the syrup in the other....
Christy
Cool! LOL So when you having the big Winnie the Pooh branded steak cookout? hehe Now if I see another post with another kitchen appliance that brands your food with Pooh bear and Tigger, I'm going to start to worry! LOL Just teasing ;)
We recently aquired a waffle maker this past month...our kids love it! And yes, they even love the leftover ones from the freezer! How fun! :o)
Post a Comment