Well as for New Years we had a nice time with the Pollards, They approached us sunday night asked us what we were doing and wondered if we wanted to go for Ice Cream. But I suggested for them to come to our house to hang out. Well they did their girls stayed up till 2 am and they were both SOOOOO good. I couldn't believe how good they were. It was a really nice time of playing games and eating pizza. We played Skip-bo for hours. On monday we went to Montague for their yearly new years party it was lots of fun and tons of food Oh my did we eat too much. It was really yucky driving home. It was freezing rain and the roads were really slippery.


Well on Tuesday it was Greg's first day back to work BOO HOO All alone with 4 kids it's quite sad okay so nothing out of the normal from day to day but when Greg is home for 1 1/2 weeks it makes it hard to go back to not having him. He has been so helpful lately it's wonderful. My first day home was pretty good. the kids slept in till 9am it was great. So i made pancakes for breakfast as I waited for the kids to wake up.
Hannah fed Isaiah is food she had a great time feeding him she thought it was so great. She would do it for every meal if she could. Isaiah would get frustrated because she wouldn't give it to him quick enough. Isaiah is eating a big variety of foods. He's not eating meat yet even though they say that he should be but I just feel that it might be a bit hard on his bowels as that's always been a challenge in our past family history with the rest of the kids.
Last night Susan and I went to Holland College for a meeting about going to school to get our degree in Medical Transcription. It seems like a lot of work but I am going to give it my best shot I've wanted to go to school for something medical related and I think this is going to be what I want to do for right now. It's basically part time since there will only be 2-3 classes a week that I would have to go to and they are in the evening. There is a lot of after school at home study that I will have to work on. So I will be SUPER busy with studying. I have to take Human Anatomny and terminalogy. and a few other classes. The great part is that the government is going to be paying 80% of the tuition. BONUS, Since the class is $4700. I am very excited about this the process is going to take some time it will be a 4-6month course. Since I already have my anatonmy from UPEI hopefully with a refesher It will come back quickly. And the job afterwards is working at home. so I am quite excited about that so i can be home with my kids which is VERY important for me right now. 
Last Christmas we purchased these lights at IKEA and finally they are on the wall and wired up! they look great and the living room is night and bright now. The picture doesn't really do it justice but it looks so great! We can read in our livingroom now with out straining our eyes.



5 comments:
Your father is getting old... just imagine his is twice as old as you are... how old was he when you were born? You will be 50 when Isaiah is 25!!!! and Grampy will be 75! Imagine the comments from Isaiah. The lights look terrific. you guys have been blessed and have worked hard for this stuff! And you are both so young. God has really blessed you.
Have a great day and happy 2007!
I miss you guys.... :(
Well Alisha, I am just posting a comment because of our conversation on Sunday. This was a great and very long post, but I love to see all of your pictures especially of the kids. Your living room looks great in the pictures so I will have to come over and see it in real life. That is cool that you are taking the medical transcription program. I have to do that as part of my course requirements and it would be the perfect job for a stay at home mom like yourself.
Talk to ya later, Victoria
Isn't cool when your wife is like 22 years older than you! Wow, 50 yrs old and 4 kids and all of them are 6 and under, you'll be 70 by the time the kids are out of the house. Just kidding, maybe when you're 45.
xoxox Greg
Great catch up post! Glad you all had a good time over the holidays. Kids are cute as ever and your living room looks great! Best wishes with your course! I hope it works out!
Post a Comment