Monday, January 22, 2007

FaceBook & Sunday

Okay so I started a facebook account and I really LOVE it it's really cool I highly suggest everyone atleast give it a try. It's sorta addicting but I'm not as addicted to that as I am pop! hehehe.

I wanted to say what a wonderful sunday we had. It was busy as normal but it was so relaxing as well. We went over to Amanda and Richard's house for dinner and bev was there as well It was really a lot of fun I really enjoyed getting to know them sorry Richard that you were sick maybe we can get a time that no one is going to be sick. I'm excited becasue Amanda was telling me about a group that she has that is made up of moms with their children in public school and what we do is pray for them it's a weekly group I'm so excited to go on Tuesday night!
Thanks again for a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to have you over and get to know you and your family! Our prayer time will be here at my house tomorrow night at 8pm! See you then! Amanda

MIKE SAVIDANT said...

What is a face book account?

Mike

David and Amy Campsall said...

Hello Alisha, this is Amy Campsall, I saw your post over on the mommysplace blog. I'm not sure if we met at Bev and Joe's wedding over in PEI but wasn't it such a lovely wedding? Your family is beautiful and looks like you have lots of fun! God Bless
Amy

Anonymous said...

ha ha you're addicted to facebook