A family's Journal of our daily activites and milestones. Check back daily for our updates and pictures
Monday, December 25, 2006
Christmas Day So far....
We are heading out to the Mermuys' house for dinner and some more gifts but I wanted to update on what has gone on so far this morning. The kids woke at 7:45 and we got up had breakfast and than opened their gifts the kids had such a great time. Last night Greg and I decided that we would have our own special christmas together since we never had a Christmas just the 2 of us since we've always had children. So we gave each other our gifts last night it was SOOO nice to just be the 2 of us enjoying each others surprises. Greg guessed EVERY gift before opening. I even got him a personal trimmer and he guessed that as well. it was so funny! After opening the presents and getting dressed and a bit of playing we had a birthday cake for Jesus because it is jesus' birthday! enjoy the pictures.
Hope you all had a great Christmas and thanks for sharing the sweet pictures! I have to agree with Shauna...BIG stockings! LOL I'd hate to have to find enough stuff to fill those things ;)
3 comments:
can we say, "oversized stockings?" ;)
Hope you all had a great Christmas and thanks for sharing the sweet pictures! I have to agree with Shauna...BIG stockings! LOL I'd hate to have to find enough stuff to fill those things ;)
See you Sunday!
I was wondering if you could find any larger stockings!!!!! Did you have to make them? They are great.
Post a Comment