A family's Journal of our daily activites and milestones. Check back daily for our updates and pictures
Sunday, December 03, 2006
C&C Banquet,
We had a wonderful time. I only got a couple of pictures sorry shauna I should have taken pictures of everyone for you I never thought! It was a lot of fun!
well, I am slightly disappointed: but 'Lisha--you look STUNNING. holy stinking cow!! I've got to get me one of those dresses!! I'm glad it was awesome... who spoke?
8 comments:
Too busy to post a picturre? Hummmmm!!!
MeMe
Stunning!!!! Just beautiful. Did it work?
Meme
well, I am slightly disappointed: but 'Lisha--you look STUNNING. holy stinking cow!! I've got to get me one of those dresses!! I'm glad it was awesome... who spoke?
Frit-Frew(Me whistling!)Hot stuff the two of you are! Did you have fun? I hope so :)
Christy
Proof, you have lost weight. It's no wonder why Greg has an extra big smile. Your beautiful.
Mike
You two look great! I love the dress, and am glad that you had fun. love mel
Beautiful dress! You two look great! Hope you had fun!
Sexy momma & stud muffin!!!!
Post a Comment