Saturday, November 18, 2006

Okay no More Word Verification...

okay so i don't even know how to spell it but who cares anyways. Okay so I took it off so no one has any excuses. I know it's really annoying if it does seem to be a problem with spam than I will put it back on. I did have a problem with it before so we will see (hense the reason it was on there in the first place) but thanks for sharing you thoughts. I always love to read the comments! It's so much fun to know people really care about me. I love you guys all that write comments now the ones that don't well I can't say! hehehe
Good Night it's just about 1 am

3 comments:

Cary Sawatsky said...

Hi Alisha,

Our reading contest is now over and the stickers you sent us were just what we needed. In fact, the booklet with all the under-the-sea stickers will probably get used for next year's contest. We haven't received the package yet. Just got some peanut butter my mother sent to Sydney for her birthday (which was in August!) Yikes.

MIKE SAVIDANT said...

Thank you Alisha, I hope you don't get too much spam, I don't get any. I read, and commented today, my work is done.

Mike

rachel said...

I've been trying to comment for awhile-yeah! You are back in action.