Friday, November 10, 2006

Isaiah's First Soilds...




Last sunday November 5th Isaiah has had his first taste of food. I realized he was ready for some food and needed a bit more in his diet to keep him going. Anyways he really enjoys it and this week he has really been learning to eat much better. He got along really good the first time ate it right up but now he is eating it even better! He is just getting rice cereal. when the box is all gone and I know it's not affecting him in a bad way than I will give him another kind.


last saturday night Isaiah has been sleeping 12.5 hrs thruout the night. so he goes to bed around 7 and gets up about 7:30 and I don't hear from him in between that time. It's wonderful. What a great sleeper he his.


3 comments:

Chris and Christy Marsh said...

As hansome as can be :) Does he "steal" the spoon from you too? Eric like to help me :)!!!

Have fun,
Christy

Anonymous said...

Such a handsome little man :) Had a nice time seeing you Sunday! It was great to finally catch up a little!

Anonymous said...

cute little trick or treaters you have. thanks for hanging the other nite. it was fun. love erin