Thanks Rachel!( I hate this kind of thing just as much as I hate fwds that's okay its sometimes fun to do when you have the time and since I have so much time on my hands I'd love to do it! hehehe) Now I tag Christy, Mike & Mom&Dad! You all have to copy these questions to your blog and then answer them and then tag 3 other people! Have fun :) (only do it if you want to)
1. If you could build a house anywhere, where would it be? PEI I like it here I just wish my family was here.
2. What’s your favorite article of clothing? My jean capris and a loose t-shirt.
3. Favorite physical feature of the opposite sex? a nice muscular chest and abs
4. What’s the last cd you bought? Don't think I have ever purchased a cd Oh no wait it was point of grace way back when I was a teenager
5. Where’s your favorite place to be? bed and having someone bring food to me!
6. Where is your least favorite place to be? Bathroom it smells
7. What’s your favorite place to be massaged? Do I have to anwser this one it's a public place!
8. Strong in mind or strong in body? neither I guess 4 kids make you weak.But i guess more in my mind than body.
9. What time do you wake up in the morning? between 6:30 & 7:30
10. What is your favorite kitchen appliance? Dishwasher I hate dishes
11. What makes you really angry? dumb drivers, people with no sense of humor that never smile
12. If you could play any instrument at all, what would it be? I just happy that I can play my flute I wish I could play it better than I do.
13. Which do you prefer…sports car or SUV? SUV only because I have kids but I would much rather a sports car dodge viper if I had no kids
14. Do you believe in an afterlife? ABSOLUTELY!
John 14:2 In my Father’s house are many mansions:
if it were not so, I would have told you.
I go to prepare a place for you.
15. Favorite children’s book? any robert munch or little critter books
16. What is your favorite season? Fall I love the colors
17. What is your least favorite household chore? I hate every chore that's why I'd love to have a house cleaner come in once a week and do it all for me.
18. If you could have one super power, what would it be? Rachel said to multiply herself well that would be cool but I don't think anyone could handle more than one of me so I would choose to have super speed
19. If you have a tattoo, what is it? Nope, could you imagne if I had a tattoo it would be so stretched and it would look so funny! I don't think there is any spot on my body that's not stretched!
20. Can you juggle? Nope
21. The one person from your past you wish you could go back and talk to? My grampy I miss him he was like a great big teddy bear.
22. What’s your favorite day? I don't know, any day that I could have to my self!
23. What’s in the trunk of your car? Ikea bags, a car box with junk in it and maybe a stroller I'm not sure.
24. Which do you prefer, sushi or hamburger? Hamburger I like fattening things hehe
1 comment:
aw, I miss you Alisha!
Post a Comment