i have made it to Mom & Dad's. the flight was a bit rough and I almost cried I was so scared! I just prayed that we would get here safely but I don't want to take the plane home. hehehe. Isaiah was great not a peep out of him. All is well we are going out for breakfast with Jenn, Andrew, Jaxon & Annie tomorrow morning. it will be nice to see them. I'll post pictures when I get home!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you got there safely! I wanted to contact you Friday afternoon to say bye to you, but Jason was in a car accident Thursday afternoon and we were running around like mad people Friday trying to get a rental car, go to chiropractor appts., etc.
Anyway, have a good time and can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures!
Love Ya!
Post a Comment