Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Walking Walking Walking...

Hello lately we have been walking a ton since I am trying to loose weight I like to walk lots of places so on sunday we went to the Delta hotel and parked there and than walked over to Victoria Park and played there for a short time and than walked to Victoria Row and than to subway and had supper and than we went back to the van we were out from about 3-6:45 we walked lots. ON our walk we saw our doctor she is off on Maternity leave because she just had 2 boys wow twins amazing well what's even more amazing is how tiny she is now I can't believe it I guess she probaly does excerise a lot but it's not really fair hehe. Oh well I'll keep working on it.
Okay so the kids slept really well that night and Greg and I laid out on the trampoline and watched the stars and jumped a little too.

Last night Greg came home and we turned the sprinkler on and put it under the trampoline and Joshua had fun jumping and getting wet we are going to do it again today and I'll take pictures. Afterwards we walked to the Royal Bank by DQ do you know where we live? well it was a LONG walk but it was great fun. than we walked up to the shoppers drug mart on the ave and caught the bus and drove to the mall and than we walked home from there I sure am getting my excerise these days I love it. I hope it helps with the weight. I can feel the muscles in my legs and butt working.

Well we are off for the day and I think we are going to walk to the mall I have to pick up some stamps to mail out a few birth announcements and pictures of the kids.
Off to get my shower and get the kids dressed!
Have a GREAT sunny day!

2 comments:

shauna marie said...

aw....jumping on the trampoline together! awwwwww... that's awesome! hehehe...but, I am single of course... haha. so of course it sounds cute! lol:)

Paul & Kathy Moore said...

You keep that exercise up and we won't recognize you on the 1st.