I can't believe 6 years ago I was a single mom with joshua and just going back to school for my nursing I never thought that within this short amount of time I would get married and have 3 more children wow God sure does provide and protect doesn't he? No one can say after looking at a sweet baby like this that there is no God. It sure does prove his existance when you see these beautiful creations.

Since I started babysitting a 6 month old i took out the exersaucer and I put isaiah in it tonight and he really enjoyed playing in it. He is still pretty small looking in it but is very cute I think but I am pretty biasis.

Here's Isaiah enjoying his bath tonight now he smells great and is sound asleep on my lap after a nice drink of milk! What a life.

Greg Being silly while Hannah was taking pictures, Greg said that Isaiah looks like he just got out of jail with the orange sleeper on but I love the color. Speaking of jail don't for get prison break is on tonight! It's a must see!
Congratulations to Bev and Joseph on their new engagement! I'm so excited for you guys can't wait to see the wedding!
2 comments:
God is good, isn't he?! It's hard to fathome sometimes that people out there don't actually belive there's a God?! I feel so sad for them :(
Isaiah is most definitely a handsome little guy :) I love the bath video. Looks like he's practicing his boxing moves ;) Leesie has the same exersaucer, tho she doesn't user her's anymore. She wasn't real fond of it.
I got your email and I'll reply as soon as I can, but I have to go call my Mom and Dad :)
Take care & (((HUGS)))
he is soooooo cute :)I told you - you make cute babies!!!
Miss you guys!
Christy
Post a Comment