We haven't rented any movies in a while but I went to Melissa's house last night and rented a movie for us to watch but I rented it st Niko Video it is opened 24/7 because it's like a bank teller check out their link
Niko Video I think it's great and it only cost .99$ for 6 hrs for the movie. So it's a really reasonably priced movie for the evening so tonight we are watching
Nine Months So if any of you want to sign up I would totally suggest it! If you have watched Nine Months tell me what you think of it!
2 comments:
I hope this doesn't put you in the mood for another "9 Months"!! Hope you are well!
That really sounded cool how the rental place works. You may want to check out Zip.ca, Andrew rented from there and they send you the DVD in the mail, you can have up to 5 at a time and then send them back in a mailer they send with the movie.
Post a Comment