A family's Journal of our daily activites and milestones. Check back daily for our updates and pictures
Thursday, June 29, 2006
I'm not talking anymore..
Okay so Isaiah was sleeping really well for me and since everyone has been asking how he is sleeping and I have told them he is sleeping 5 hrs strech he decided to not sleep well at all anymore how frustrating and I really need my sleep but I am not getting it at all anymore. he nurses all evening from 8-9:30 than goes to bed and is up around 2-3am and than has a hard time getting back to sleep for some reason and has to come in my bed as I NEED my sleep each night so I can be awake to be with the kids the next day. Boy do I need a nap today! I cleaned the sheets on my bed today but I dont 'have the energy to put them back on my bed. I'm tired. So I have decided to not tell too many peole that my baby sleeps good or that I feel good becuase every time I do it seems to back fire and I start feeling bad and than my baby is up during the night too much.
Anyways today Isaiah had a check up to get weighed and he weights 9 lbs 11 oz I'm suprise he is not over 10lbs yet. I can see that he is growing. He is in the 75%.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just over visiting from Rachel's blog. PEI is such a special place just from the Ann books and movie. Are you a fan or tired hearing about her? Just wondered...smile. I'm glad to hear you are missionaries...must go read a bit more. I too am saved...=)
Post a Comment