Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Grammy & Grampy are gone...

Well my parents left today to head back to Ontario! I was sad to see them go I always hate to see them go. It was especially sad for joshua this time. He didn't really think they were going until they were gone for about 20mins and than he went out on the deck and started to cry. I came out and we cuddled and cried together for a few minutes and than talked about what a great time we had with them when they were here! joshua's highlight was when he went mini golfing with them. now I guess real life starts with 4 kids now that they are gone.





Greg has another 1 1/2 weeks left of vacation so that will be nice. Greg made me a flower garden in the back yard I still have some work to do to it by putting some mulch down and I would like to get some more flowers to put in it as well it's a little bare looking. But for now I will enjoy what I have in it.







For those of you who don't get to see me here's picture of me 9 days after the birth of my 4th and final beauti, Isaiah! I have 20lbs to go (I have lost about 16 lbs since the birth) and I hoping to get that off quickly and then some more!



4 comments:

Chris and Christy Marsh said...

You look beautiful! I seriously don't know how you do it :) You must be feeling so much more confortable now.

Love and hugs, Christy, Chris and Baby Eric

rachel said...

Praying for you this morning. (Fri.)

Paul & Kathy Moore said...

You're looking terrific and great top!!!

Paul & Kathy Moore said...

And the real cool thing is, is that you have 4 terrific and unique kids. All with different energy levels in different areas. Talent and abilities will all develope over the years ahead as God directs. It was sad for Grampy and Grammy as well... there will be move times ahead... just when you don't expect it.