Thursday, May 11, 2006

kids say the darnest things



Aren't they inocent looking? hahahaha yeah right just wait till you hear this one that hannah came out with this morning. Okay so I was busy sweeping the floor (it never ends does it? so if you want to come and clean my house all power to you) Anyways in our basement we have all the kids toys and I like them to keep them downstairs to keep upstairs a bit neater! (I really don't think it works well but that's okay) anyways we have a train table with a train track set up really nicely and the kids enjoy playing with that well Hannah takes her train upstairs and starts driving it across the kitchen floor into the living room I asked her nicely to take it back downstairs where it belongs and she respones with "the trains just wanted to take a look at the floor" the kids just crack me up!

4 comments:

Cary Sawatsky said...

It was so great getting caught up with your family. Joshua is going to be 6? When did that happen? And whoa, did Leah ever get big...you did too, by the way!! hee hee. Ya, they are awfully cute. Love your hair! How did it grow so fast?
Keep the updates coming.
Love, Shannon

Anonymous said...

They look so sweet with those "forced" smiles in the picture. Post a picture of the downstairs with them playing....

LYTNS
dd

Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»