Thursday, May 04, 2006

I think I am just about ready...



We went to walmart to buy some dipars this morning and I found some good deals. I bought the baby a mobile for the crib for $5 it's really cute and matches pretty good with the rest of the stuff I had already bought. All I need to get now is a crib (mom and dad hopefully are getting that RIGHT?) : ) and I need to get some crib sheets as I don't have any and of course some more clothes as I gave all of them away after I found out that Leah was a girl because I thought she was the last. Hahaha didn't God have different plans for our family.
The colors for the baby's room (and Joshua's) are blue light and dark and booger green it looks really good the blanket for the crib is the exact colors of the room and I found it at sears really cheep for $11.99 and matching bumper pad as well for $11.99 so I thought I would get the crib ruffle and also a window valence. the whole room is coming together nicely.



And diapers I did buy a package of Newborn diapers they are so little take a look at this picture of Hannah's hand on top of the diaper isn't it so little. Even though we have 3 kids already I still find it so hard to believe how little they are when they come out. I am really excited for this little one. Keep me in your prayers that I don't get so anxious as I await the birth of our baby.

3 comments:

shauna marie said...

aww... so cute! my friend just had a baby back in January, so I got to see those "brand new baby" diapers! I can't believe how small they are! God is SUCH a genious though! love ya!

Anonymous said...

I thought it was your hand Tishy!!! That is cute

Anonymous said...

Don't buy a crib... I've got that covered... I bought some fence boards at Home Depot yesterday to build a gate and I'm going to use it to build a manager, it will fit nicely into Joshua's room for Isaiah! LOL