So have you ever been frustrated? Well today for some reason that just explains my whole day! I wake up thinking I slept in but I didn't (thankgoodness for that) than I'm feeling oh so HUGE at 8 months pregnant! Greg had his eye surgery again today I run him there for 8 am and take Joshua to school for 8:30am than go back to the hospital to pick up Greg (thought he would be done) Well it wasn't until 9:20am that he was finished the doctor wasn't there at the time his appt was booked for! Argh don't doctor's realize that we are people and we need to do stuff other than sit around the hospital all day! Okay so I could go on for a while but I was just really frustrated today my house is a mess and dirty and I have NO energy to clean it up(but I did clean upstairs up just need to make my bed and clean bathroom) The kids were so wild tonight and Greg had to work tonight so it was me alone and frustrated okay so I guess I am allowed to have those days but I don't enjoy them do you? :)
On the positive note Greg and I are going to the drive in tomorrow night to see MI 3 and some other movie don't know what it is but looks good. The kids will be in the back seats sleeping (Hopefully) I think it's about time for another date night maybe next pay day we will get a babysitter and go and enjoy an evening together! Dates are always wonderful when you have kids.
Hope everyone else is having a better day than I am it's better now kids are sleeping in bed now but the floor still needs to be clean I might just leave that till tomorrow no one is going to care just me. Okay enough said! Have a great night enjoy the sunshine tomorrow as it is suppose to be really nice.
1 comment:
Thanks for mentioning the nice time we had at Walmart today. Sharon wants to know if you need a babysitter for your date night next payday even though you didn't remember seeing us, we will turn the other cheek and offer to babysit for free.
God Bless
Mike & Sharon
Post a Comment