Does it wabble to and fro... Okay so mine does hehe. Just a quick update for you all important people in my life. I am feeling pretty good the back pain has really subsided which is awesome as that was just killing me. So I was telling you about yesterday when I got checked well I had some bleeding in the evening so I called the hospital and they said I should come in I really didn't want to I really only called to see how much is too much. Anyways they checked me again to make sure there wasen't any excessive bleeding to be concerned about and there wasen't. I did have 3 contractions when I was there but they were nothing really big I guess just practing ones (our bodies love to do that to us) I will ask you guys to pray for me as for some reason this time I am VERY anxious and scared about giving birth this time yeah I know you would think 4th time around it wouldn't be so scary but I am really scared so please pray that God will give me peace about this and that I won't be too nervous. I really hope that I won't have this baby until mom and dad come down I would really like them to be here when I have this baby. Dad is leaving this Saturday to go to N.S and plans to come here if I have the baby or go in labor so maybe atleast dad will be here but I really want them both to be here.
My next appt is on Tuesday so we will see how it goes.
Today is suppose to be about 20 degrees so it should be a beautiful day to go out and play.
No comments:
Post a Comment